Villa No23 | Istria, stonehouse, design, love…
25
home,page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-25,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-4.5,side_area_over_content,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.5.2,vc_responsive

Welcome.

Villa No23 is located in Barat near to Rovinj. Surrounded by fields, olive groves, vineyards on the typical red earth and oak forests, Barat represents the ideal place for a holiday, away from the hustle and bustle, it provides clean air and quietness. This little, yet contemporary and stylish villa, suitable for 4 persons will make you feel relaxed for your holidays with numerous design-details and furniture practically adapted for your needs.

gallery

Prices.

Price includes 7 nights, bedding and towels, final cleaning, tourist tax, Wi-Fi, SAT and welcome package.
Renting villa is on a weekly basis from Saturday 4PM to Saturday 10AM.

  • 990weekly / minimum 4 nights
    • 04.04.20 – 29.05.20
    • 12.09.19 – 06.11.19

  • 1.490weekly / minimum 7 nights
    • 30.05.20 – 03.07.20
    • 15.08.20 – 11.09.20

  • 1.990weekly / minimum 7 nights
    • 04.07.20 – 14.08.20
    • _9

30% down payment is considered as booking confirmation. For the rest payment (70%) has to be made no later then 7 days before the arrival. We accept bank transfer payments and cash. Deposit in case of damage is 300EUR in cash and will be returned on departure.

 

Terms & conditions

Concept.

Whole area is decorated with a touch of minimalistic. There is plenty of space to relax around the inviting pool while enjoying a book or a glass of Istrian Malvazija. Villa will spoil you with its beautiful design and total privacy which makes you feel welcome and ready to explore Istria.

 

gallery

House.

Outside is solar heated pool, relax area, outside shower, BBQ area and car parking space.

Near by (50m) are children’s playground and sport facilities (tennis, basketball, football…).

Inside are two floors with 2 amazing, comfortable bedrooms, decorated with lot of care.

Both of the rooms have their en suite bathrooms and air conditioners. On the ground floor you will find an open concept living-dining with a completely equipped kitchen directly next to the pool.

gallery

Location.

Contact.

gsm: +385 91 75 15 600

mail: 24or23@gmail.com

Barat 23, 52352 Barat, Istria, Croatia

Others about Villa No23.